Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Wedge

The wedge is definitely IN for spring/summer. Everywhere we look we see different variations of wedge sandals and each one seems to be cuter than the next. We are a big fan of the wedge because you can go sky high without your feet throbbing. Check out some of our favorites below.

Sam Edelman Josie - $165 (Click here)
BCBG Walter - $59.99 (Click here)
Diane von Furstenberg - $298 (Click here)

MICHAEL Michael Kors - $175 (Click here)
Tory Burch Flip Flop Wedge - $55 (Click here)
Kelsi Dagger 'Nadeen' Wedge Sandal - $79.95 (Click here)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! baby really your wedding dress style is really luxury.I hope white color is perfect for wedding dress is so nice for wedding party. I am very much like black and white color wedding dress.I love to read your post regularly, Thanks.

Unknown said...

The shoes are so lovely and wonderful. Really awesome. I love to wear fashionable unique shoes with my stylish dress like bestnon iron dress shirts . I am loving the shoes. Really so gorgeous and fabulous to look. Hold High and standard quality . I think everyone will agree with me , that the shoes are really stunning and preferable to all.