Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Kim Kardashian Files for Divorce

We can't say we didn't see this one coming... but after 72 days of marriage, Kim Kardashian filed for divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries.


E! mogul Ryan Seacrest confirmed the news of the split through Twitter and the following statements were released:

Kim Kardashian - "After careful consideration, I have decided to end my marriage," she said. "I hope everyone understands this was not an easy decision. I had hoped this marriage was forever, but sometimes things don't work out as planned. We remain friends and wish each other the best."

Kris Humphries - "I love my wife and am devastated to learn she filed for divorce ... I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make it work."

We are not fans of Kris Humphries. We will just have to wait to see how the rest of this drama plays out. But the question that we want to know... What are you going to do with that 20.5 carat diamond ring?!

Do you think Kim will keep the ring, give it to Humphries or sell it? Let us know under "comments".

No comments: