Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Amanda Seyfried's Hair Secret: 'I don't even have a blow-dryer!'

Actress Amanda Seyfried (Mean Girls, Letter to Juliet, etc.) says this of her laid-back approach to her hair:

“Nowadays I don’t do much with my hair, I don’t even have a blow-dryer because I don’t dry my hair. I probably flatiron my hair once every six months.”

To read the full article about Seyfried we will have to pick-up the new issue of InStyle. But, we wanted to ask our blog readers how you feel about Seyfried claim that she doesn't own a blow-dryer. We could not imagine life without our blow-dryer or flat iron, so it is difficult to relate to her statement. We understand the hair health benefits to not using a blow-dryer, but with the type of hair we have, we just cannot get away with not using one.

Let us know how you feel about your blow-dryer and Seyfried under "comments".

No comments: