Friday, March 26, 2010

Nancy Pelosi Turns 70?!

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi turns 70 today. Yes, that is correct 70 years old!

We have to say... Pelosi is 70 and looking absolutely fabulous. With the stress of her job and constantly having to stand up to the "big guys", Pelosi must have some pretty amazing beauty secrets up her sleeve.

Looking at Pelosi, would you think she is 70 years old? Do you have any favorite beauty secrets?

The beauty tips we have learned over time are:
1. Stay away from the sun! Always put on sunscreen and shield your skin from the sun. The texture and health of your skin is something that cannot be repaired.

2. Moisturize. Keeping skin moist makes it look fuller, healthier, and smoother.

3. Always wash your face before bedtime. Never go to sleep with a full face of makeup. Going to sleep with mascara on can cause dark circles underneath eyes.

You might also be wondering what a woman like Nancy Pelosi would be getting for her birthday. At a press conference yesterday, Pelosi said, "You know what I want for my birthday?" she said. "I think it's going to be a stove or a kitchen ... and that's good. I want a pool table. I've always wanted a pool table. I'll see how I do."

No comments: