Monday, December 28, 2009

New Year's Resolutions 2010

Christmas and Hanukkah are over and the New Year is around the corner.

After the holidays many people create a New Year's Resolution. Whether they vow to read more, exercise more, eat healthier, or spend more time with their families, everyone tries to kick a bad habit, get rid of a vice, or improve their lives in one way or another. However, there are others who celebrate the New Year without creating a resolution.

Do you create a New Year's Resolution? If so, what are some of your New Year's Resolutions? Post your resolutions under "comments" and take our poll on the right hand side of this page.

Some celebrity New Year's Resolutions for 2010...
Maggie Gyllenhaal - To be the best mother I can be.
Jeff Bridges - To be more alert
James Franco - To walk more
Ellen Burstyn - To lost some weight.
Tobey Maguire - To spend more time with my family.
Emily Blunt - To not make any resolutions. Whenever I make them, I wind up ultimately breaking them. I think a lot of people are that way, so I am going to try and avoid inevitable disappointment next year and just not make any.

No comments: