Friday, August 14, 2009

Reset that Diamond!

We have tons of fabulous rings on our website at amazing prices! 

Buy a gently used diamond ring on our website and reset the stones that you purchase. This will create a fabulous new ring without causing a major strain on your budget/wallet! 

For example, you can take the 1.62 carat diamond in the ring pictured above and reset the stone into your "perfect" setting. Click here to learn more about the ring pictured above. 

It is an easy and wonderful way to turn the old into the new. If you need any assistance we would be more than happy to walk you through the process as well recommend local jewelers who can turn the ring your purchase on Ex-cessories.com into a one-of-a-kind piece. 

E-mail us at info@excessories.com and click here to start shopping! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello, I was just checking out your website today. I actually graduated from Rollins in 2003! I have looked at your website in the past and just revisited to see what was available. I love the idea and the product, but the website/pictures do not do the company justice. Please don't take this the wrong way. I just wanted to help. As a customer, I would expect a more professional website with quality pictures that show the true beauty of the jewelry. This is just my opinion and I do understand that you may not care for it. I will continue come back and send people your way though!