Friday, May 8, 2009

Kirstie Alley and her weight battle

Kirstie Alley is gracing the cover of People magazine and once again, trying to explain why she has gained so much weight over the years. To be exact, a whopping 83 pounds! She shed 75 pounds on the Jenny Craig diet, but then put 83 pounds back on! 

She told People about her diet:
"For seven months I was a vegetarian, and I can't tell you how much weight I gained being a vegetarian! A vegetarian would probably be eating vegetables. But to me being a vegetarian meant I'm going to eat enchiladas with no meat, and I'm going to eat lots os bread, lots of carbs."

Sorry Kirsite, but we don't think your huge weight gain has very much to do with being a vegetarian. To let yourself gain almost 90 pounds puts up a serious red flag! There are obviously some major underlying issues regarding food and addiction.

Let us know what you think about Kirstie Alley and her weight struggles. 

No comments: