Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Heidi & Spencer Elope!!!

We know the news broke a couple of days ago... but Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt (The Hills reality TV stars) eloped and we are still in SHOCK!!! The couple eloped in a private ceremony in Cabos San Lucas, Mexico. The inside scoop will be dished in the new issue of US Weekly magazine and apparently Heidi defies her mother with the wedding. 

Heidi told Perez Hilton, "the minute we said our vows, I couldn't stop crying." 

Spencer's vows... "Heidi, from the moment you came into my life, I knew my life would never be the same without you. You are the light in my life like the sun to the earth! Your loving warmth makes me want to be a better person. Being with you, I feel complete. I'm honored to even be able to call you my wife. You are the most amazing, loving and caring woman on this planet. I will love you forever and always."

What do YOU think about Heidi and Spencer eloping? Eloping and defying your mother... is that the way to go for "true" love? How long do YOU think it will last...? 

No comments: